Script Error While Checkin Forms Load
(Doc ID 1086973.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loading the New Check In page is taking quite a bit of time.
The following popup window is displayed in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE):
Stop running this script ?
A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly.
If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.
[ Yes ] [ No ]
If the user clicks on the Yes button, the option lists on the page do not get populated. If the user clicks on the No button, then it takes more time but the option lists eventually do get populated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a metadata field and make it of type optionlist.
- Add values so you have 500-600 values in the option list.
- Create a rule and include that field in the rule.
- Create a profile and add this rule to the profile.
- Publish the schema, and refresh the page.
This issue occurs when several hundred entries have to be retrieved for an option list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document