Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This happens with Pages based on the Web page template and with the Web Page Layout component.
If you navigate within the web page, then navigate to a different Tab or Page, and then get back to the Web Page you will see the Web page will start over versus staying at the place where you were before you left the web page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a page based on the Web Page template.
- Configure the page to point to any Web Page (URL).
For example: http://www.cnn.com.
- Navigate to a different Tab or link within the Web page.
- Now navigate to another Tab or Page in WebCenter Spaces.
- Get back to the Web Page.
Here you will see the Web page starts again at the home page.
Same issue happens with the Web Page Layout task flow component.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms