User Anonymous Not Authorized to Access External Application When Using Virtual Hosts
(Doc ID 1152543.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
" user anonymous not authorized to access external application externwiki"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an external application.
2. Setup WebCenter to be accessed via 2 URL (virtual hosts).
3. Create a Group Space, and add a "Web Page" component.
4. Enter the external application URL obtained from WebCenter Personal Sidebar e.g.
5. Access Webcenter using the virtual host http://virtualname.au.oracle.com/webcenter...get error.
6. Access Webcenter using machine name http://machine.au.oracle.com/webcenter...no error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!