SSO Global Inactivity Timeout Fails on 10.1.3.X Midtier on Windows when Timezone is BST
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version: 10.1.3.1.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 - Release: AS10gR3 to AS10gR3
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
- 10.1.3.X Midtier on Windows 32bit
- The Midtier is associated with Oracle Single Sign On Server as per Oracle� Application Server Administrator's Guide 10g Release 3 (10.1.3.1.0) - Chapter 6.6 Configuring Instances to Use 10.1.4 or 10.1.2 Oracle Identity Management
- SSO Global Inactivity Timeout (GITO) is configured as per: Oracle� Application Server Single Sign-On Administrator's Guide 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) - Chapter 2.11 Configuring the Global User Inactivity Timeout.
- When timezones are configured on both servers to GMT, GITO works correctly
- When timezones are configured for British Standard Time (BST), GITO does not work and the page never times out.
- If a 10.1.3.X Midtier on Linux is associated with the same SSO server, it works fine with BST.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms