ODSM Shows Duplicate Entries for OVD 11g Adapter Namespace
(Doc ID 1170454.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to configure EUS with OVD. After creating the relevant Adapters and running realmroot.ldif as per the documentation, ODSM data browser shows duplicate entries.
Problem is reproducible with OVD versions 184.108.40.206/2/3
Steps to reproduce the isssue:
- Follow the OVD Administrator's Guide to configure OVD for EUS
- Create 3 local store adapters with the following adapter suffix
- Load loadOVD.ldif
- Load realmRoot.ldif
- Create LDAP adapter with the namespace "dc=us,dc=<COMPANY>,dc=com"
- Connect to ODSM and expand the tree from databrowser
- There are two entries for "dc=us"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document