ODSM Shows Duplicate Entries for OVD 11g Adapter Namespace
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to configure EUS with OVD. After creating the relevant Adapters and running realmroot.ldif as per the documentation, ODSM data browser shows duplicate entries.
Problem is reproducible with OVD versions 22.214.171.124/2/3
Steps to reproduce the isssue:
- Follow the OVD Administrator's Guide to configure OVD for EUS
- Create 3 local store adapters with the following adapter suffix
- Load loadOVD.ldif
- Load realmRoot.ldif
- Create LDAP adapter with the namespace "dc=us,dc=oracle,dc=com"
- Connect to ODSM and expand the tree from databrowser
- There are two entries for "dc=us"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms