Carousel View in Content Presenter Doesn't Handle Nested Folders
(Doc ID 1190893.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Dec-2012***
Content Presenter Task Flow doesn't display images if the images are organized in sub-folders.
In this case, Content Presenter doesn't "drill down" into nested folders.
Expect to see all the images organized in sub folders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a test Page in a Group Space.
- Add a content presenter component.
- Add a document manager component.
- Create a folder structure in the document manager.
- Upload a set of images in the folders.
- Set the Content Presenter Task Flow as follows:
Content Source: Contents Under a Folder
In this case Content Presenter displays the sub-folders and not the images within the sub-folders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document