Deployment of Webservice Application Takes Longer Time on Solaris
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Containers for J2EE - Version: 10.1.3.4.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 - Release: AS10gR3 to AS10gR3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Have a Complex and Huge Webservice Application
- Deployed on OAS 10.1.3.4/ 10.1.3.5 on Solaris 10
- Deployment time takes more than 15 minutes.
- The result is same whether deployed through EM console or Admin_client.jar
- The same deployment takes less than 5 minutes on other OS like Windows, Linux.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms