Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 10.3.2 to 10.3.2 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the WebLogic Portal (WLP) Admin Console, when clicking on the "View all" link of a linked property type, an HTTP 404 Not Found error is thrown.
- In the Portal Admin Console's ContentManagement Menu create a new type called LinkType.
- In LinkType create a property LinkProp of type link.
- Create a content node (e.g., ContentNode) with any content type (e.g., Article).
- Create another content node with its type as LinkType within a deep multi-level folder and make sure the content path goes beyond 80 characters. Provide the link for previously created ContentNode.
- Click on ContentNode which shows 'Linked From' and you will see 'viewAll' link for the content created in step 4. Click on viewAll and the 404 not found is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms