Synchronize Inbound Resets Property 'LOADING HINTS' To Default Value APPEND PARALLEL(<TABLE ALIAS>) in OWB 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 1276117.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Synchronize Inbound resets the property 'LOADING HINTS' to the Value APPEND PARALLEL(<TABLE ALIAS>) in OWB 220.127.116.11.
= = = = = =
1. Create a simple mapping with one source table and one target table
2. Right click on the mapping and choose configure
3. Activate the target table operator and set the LOADING_HINTS value = "x"
4. Save the changes
5. Close the mapping configuration window
4. Open the mapping editor
5. Activate the target table then right click then choose Synchronize Inbound and Match by name
6. Save the changes
7. Right click on the mapping then choose configure
8.Activate the target table operator and check the LOADING_HINTS value:
The value is changed to APPEND PARALLEL(<TABLE ALIAS>) and we expect to see value = "x"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document