If WLS Was Installed as Root User FMW 11g Config.sh Fails With "INST-07248: Specified Weblogic home location is not a valid location"
(Doc ID 1277345.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- FMW 11g software has been installed successfully in the following order:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.3)
- Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g (126.96.36.199.0) (install only)
- Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g Patch Set 2 (188.8.131.52.0)
- When running the $ORACLE_HOME/common/bin/config.sh to create the instance and domain, the installer fails in the 'Specify Installation Location' screen with:
INST-07248 Specified Weblogic home location is not a valid location
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!