If WLS Was Installed as Root User FMW 11g Config.sh Fails With "INST-07248: Specified Weblogic home location is not a valid location"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- FMW 11g software has been installed successfully in the following order:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.3)
- Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g (184.108.40.206.0) (install only)
- Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g Patch Set 2 (220.127.116.11.0)
- When running the $ORACLE_HOME/common/bin/config.sh to create the instance and domain, the installer fails in the 'Specify Installation Location' screen with:
INST-07248 Specified Weblogic home location is not a valid location
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms