"The Network Adapter could not establish the connection": Error with EBiz User Management 22.214.171.124 Connector SSL Connection to Database
(Doc ID 1290141.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the EBiz User Management Connector Version 184.108.40.206.0 on OIM Server running on Oracle Application Server (OC4J), the SSL Connection to EBS database fails with the following exception:
1. JDBC URL is as per the connector doc "jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCPS)(HOST=<HOST>)
(PORT=<PORT>)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=<SID)))" and SSL Enabled parameter is set to "Yes" as per the doc.
2. Able to connect to the database on a non ssl port
3. Certificate is imported into the app server keystore that is ORACLE_HOME/jdk/jre/lib/security/cacerts
4. Able to telnet to the database server on the ssl port from the OIM box
5. SSL connection works perfectly fine from the sqldeveloper client.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!