Spaces Crashes after Extending Spaces with a Newly Deployed Custom Task Flow
(Doc ID 1301980.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 06-May-2013
Spaces crashes after deploying a custom task flow as shared library and extending Spaces with it.
The exception is the following:
weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/wcsdocs'
Caused By: weblogic.management.DeploymentException: Error: Unresolved Webapp Library references for "ServletContext@2354986[app:webcenter module:/wcsdocs path:/wcsdocs spec-version:2.5 version:220.127.116.11.0]", defined in weblogic.xml [Extension-Name: libtaskflow, exact-match: false]
- libtaskflow is deployed as a shared library
- libtaskflow is deployed before extend.spaces.webapp
- libtaskflow is active on both Admin and Spaces servers.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a simple project with a taskflow.
2. Deploy it as a shared library (named libtaskflow) in Weblogic Server as per the following white paper here.
3. Add the reference to this library in DesignWebCenterSpaces project weblogic.xml, as documented at:
49 Extending WebCenter Spaces Using JDeveloper of Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer's Guide for Oracle WebCenter11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
4. Use the "ant" file in DesignWebCenterSpaces to deploy the custom extend.spaces.webapp library.
The custom extend.spaces.webapp needs to be undeployed and Spaces need to be restarted to get it running again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|