Deleting a WCI Publisher Selection List Corrupts the Content Items That Use It
(Doc ID 1306035.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following these steps reproduces the problem:
1. Create a new WebCenter Interaction (WCI) Publisher Selection List (SL).
2. Create a new Publisher Data Entry (DET) based on the new SL.
3. Create a new Publisher Content Item based on the new DET.
4. Delete the Selection List from Step #1.
5. If you attempt to edit the Data Entry Template or the Content Item based on the deleted Selection List, you receive the error "A general database error has occurred".
6. If you try to delete the Data Entry Template you receive the error "A general database error has occurred". The DET appears to be deleted in Publisher Explorer, but you cannot create a new one with the same name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document