Deployment to Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.5 Cluster Hangs When the Deployment Plan Enables Session Replication
(Doc ID 1317056.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Containers for J2EE - Version: 10.1.3.5.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem has been reproduced in the following scenario:
1) When using admin_client.jar and giving in the command line options, a customized deployment plan.
$ java -jar admin_client.jar deployer:cluster:opmn://<server>/testgroup oc4jadmin <pwd> -deploy -file sampleapp.ear -deploymentName sampleapp-deploymentPlan sampleapp_plan.dat
2) When the deployment plan enables session replication, and contains following section:
<cluster enabled="true" allow-colocation="false">
<replication-policy trigger="onSetAttribute" scope="modifiedAttributes">
3) The problem occurs with any kind of application
4) The problem is visible after the upgrade to 10.1.3.5
5) The error did not occur while testing with JDK 1.6.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document