Deployment to Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.5 Cluster Hangs When the Deployment Plan Enables Session Replication
(Doc ID 1317056.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Containers for J2EE - Version 10.1.3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The deployment of JEE applications hangs under some circumstances if session replication options are enabled in the deployment plan.
The problem has been reproduced in the following scenario:
1) When using admin_client.jar and giving in the command line options, a customized deployment plan.
2) When the deployment plan enables session replication, and contains following section:
<replication-policy trigger="onSetAttribute" scope="modifiedAttributes">
3) The problem occurs with any kind of application
4) The problem is visible after the upgrade to 10.1.3.5
5) The error did not occur while testing with JDK 1.6.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document