Content Server Trays Navigation Doesn't Update to Reflect Main Window Navigation
(Doc ID 1319304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs when using the trays layout and you're browsing contribution folders. When you drill down into folders in the main window, the folder structure in the tray on the left does not expand. This all worked in 10g, but not 11g.
To duplicate the issue, do the following:
- Log in to the 11g Content Server
- Ensure you're using the trays layout
- Select contribution folders from left pane when using the trays folder.
- Select a folder that has multiple levels of folders.
- Explore the folder in the exploring folder workspace in the right pane.
- Drill down to another folder within the folder above.
- The structure on the left does not expand as your explore or drill down into more folders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document