Unable to Change the Application Name in All System Pages
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the system pages Logo an Title not all system pages take the new Title.
All System Pages to use the new Logo and Title.
- Login to webcenter spaces as admin user (e.g. weblogic).
- Click the Administration link.
- Select the Configuration Tab.
- Under Global section set the following:
Application Name: Here your company name
Application Logo: change here you company logo
- Apply changes.
- Now go to "Pages" -> "System Pages".
- Navigate to each of the System Pages.
You will notice the following system pages do not take the Application Name or company name:
- Error Encountered
- Login Page
- No Pages Accessible
- Page Not Found
- Self Registration
- Self-Service Membership
- Space Not Found
They still show "WebCenter" next to the Logo either while navigating to pages from WebCenter Administration Pages or while using the pages.
For example, with the Login Page:
- When viewed from the WebCenter Administration Pages.
It shows "WebCenter" as the application name.
- While actually trying to login to spaces.
It still shows the correct Application name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms