Content Is Not Unlinked When Trying To Unlink Related Content
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Content Server 126.96.36.199.0
When attempting to unlink related content from a document (either supporting content or cross-reference) nothing is happening. The documents are still linked, and no error message occurs.
Once unlink is selected, a confirmation dialog should appear, and when confirming, the documents should get unlinked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Search for a document
- Click on the Actions item -> Add Link -> Has Supported Content
- Click on Link -> Link Existing Item
- Run a search
- Select a document
- Select Link -> Link Selected Item
- Search again for the document
- Click on Content Information
- In Related Content : click on Show -> Has Supported Content
- In Actions click on Unlink
- The menu disappears, but related content is still here
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms