Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 10-SEP-2013 ***
Using either the Basic or Advanced search within Oracle WebCenter Spaces or/and Oracle WebCenter Portal taskflows (Document Viewer, Content Presenter, etc) always returns this value:
"No documents were found."
** OR **
"No documents or folders were found."
The criteria entered should return some documents.
Using a similar search in UCM returns the expected documents.
Example from Content Presenter taskflow
1. Create a Space
2. Make sure that Documents service is enabled for the Space, within the General Settings -> Services
3. Under the Pages make sure the Documents page is shown
4. Within the Documents page, upload a document - ex: ucm_search.JPG
5. Go to the Home page (CTRL+SHIFT+E) and add the Content Presenter taskflow
6. Click on the wrench of Content Presenter taskflow