Using the Imaging Accelerator Account Distribution Coding Form Re-Assign Button Displays the Incorrect User Format
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Re-Assign button in the Account distribution form assigns the display name from Active Directory, not the UserID which are the credentials AD needs to authenticate user being assigned the payload. For example:
- Click the Re-Assign button in the Account Distribution form.
- User must search on UserID: jdoe
- Display name is displayed in the list of available users: Doe, John
- Select the user by checking the box.
- Click the Arrow to move the user from Available to Assigned.
- Click Ok.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms