Using the Imaging Accelerator Account Distribution Coding Form Re-Assign Button Displays the Incorrect User Format
(Doc ID 1327644.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Re-Assign button in the Account distribution form assigns the display name from Active Directory, not the UserID which are the credentials AD needs to authenticate user being assigned the payload. For example:
- Click the Re-Assign button in the Account Distribution form.
- User must search on UserID: jdoe
- Display name is displayed in the list of available users: Doe, John
- Select the user by checking the box.
- Click the Arrow to move the user from Available to Assigned.
- Click Ok.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document