Moving Custom Task Flows @View Mode Fails and Shows Empty Content, Error: "<MoveChildComponentChange> <changeComponent> A different component with same id was found in the destination container. Move operation aborted"
(Doc ID 1327843.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Moving custom task flows (TF) @view mode does not work
STEP BY STEP
- Create a Web Fusion App with two TFs (Task flow) with OutputText for each(The simplest TF)
- Created a simple WebCenter Portal app
- Add the TFs to the catalog
- Run the App, add the TFs using the composer, click close
- Move the TFS
- The TFS show empty content and the error below is found in server log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document