ADF portlet bridged Using af:inlineFrame Component Is Not Showing The Content Of Source URL
(Doc ID 1331374.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An ADF "af:inlineFrame" component is used to display some content from web pages in an ADF application. If this ADF application is portlelized using the ADF portlet bridge library, all url links inside this portlet raise page not found error "HTTP-404" when accessed.
This very feature worked in WebCenter PS2 (188.8.131.52) and/or JDeveloper PS2 (184.108.40.206).
Steps to reproduce the issue in JDeveloper PS3:
1. Create an ADF application with one jspx page containing the code below:
2. Portelize the jspx page using the create portlet entry
3. Deploy this ADF portelized porltet to the embedded server
4. Create a new application with a jspx page
5. Register the WSRP portlet as a new connection
6. Place the portlet on the jspx page created on step 4
7. Run the ADF application
8. Once the page is displayed, select any URL in the portlet.
Upgrade Oracle WebCenter and/or Oracle JDeveloper to PS3 (220.127.116.11)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document