Automatic Login Fails to External Application
(Doc ID 1333269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Application defined for the site
does not automatically log the user in.
When correclty setting up the external application with all the parameters it needs then after providing the credentials a blank page is returned by WebCenter.
Error: document.ExtAppLogin.submit is not a function
Steps to reproduce
1. Set up the external application required for http://www.motoo.de/mein-motoo.html in the following way:
Login URL: http://www.motoo.de/mein-motoo.html
HTML User ID Field Name: user
HTML User Password Field Name: pass
Authentication Method: POST
Additional Login Fields:
2. Add a new link to point to the new external application to a new navigation model
3. Specify the new navigation model as the navigation model for the space
4. Access the Space
5. Click on the link for the External Application
6. In the WebCenter screen to capture the username and the password specify the credentials
and proceed to login. You can optionally check the checkbox to save the credentials.
7. Notice that the page returns as blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|