Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 16-Apr-2013
The propagation tool does not propagate the newly created pages to the target instance.
When using the command:
and importMetadata, the changes are seen correctly.
The MDS partition names are same in both instances.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Create an OOTB Starter WebCenter application with all the default settings
2. Deploy the application to a custom managed server in 2 different WebLogic Server installations
3. Execute the starter app in machine A
4. Create a new page and added some content to it
5. Set up the propagation tool in machine A to point to machine B as per the following documentation:
6. Propagate the changes to machine B.
7. Execute the app in machine B, and notice that the page created on machine A is not seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms