Myprofile Page Does Not Refresh After Viewing Another Users Profile In Connection Tab
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 8-Jan-2013***
On WebCenter 18.104.22.168.0 version, after viewing another users profile from connections, the current users profile is not displayed correctly in the MY PROFILE TAB.
The following steps shows the incorrect behavior:
1. Login as Weblogic.
2. Click on My Profile Tab on the Home Space.
3. Click on Connections Sub Tab.
4. Add Invite for another user e.g. Scott.
5. Login as user Scott.
6. Click on My Profile Tab.
7. Accept Invite.
8. Login as Weblogic.
9. Click on My Profile Tab.
10. Click on Connections Sub Tab.
11. Scott is listed.
12. Click on Scott. Get pop-up window.
13. In pop-up window, click on "Go to Profile".
14. Scott's profile is displayed.
15. Click on My Profile Tab.....Scott is still displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms