Deploying a WebCenter Portal Application From WebLogic Admin Console Fails with Error "oracle.mds.config.MDSConfigurationException"
(Doc ID 1350255.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deploying a WebCenter Portal Application (ear) to server using the WebLogic Admin Console fails and the following error is reported:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a WebCenter Portal Application in JDeveloper.
- Add the deployment profile.
- Deploy the application to an ear file.
- Login to WebLogic Admin Console.
- In the Deployments screen, click "Install" to install the application.
- After clicking "finish", the browser displays the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document