Deploying a Webcenter Portal Application From Weblogic Admin Console Fails with Error "oracle.mds.config.MDSConfigurationException"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-May-2015
Deploying a WebCenter Portal Application (ear) to server using the Weblogic Admin Console fails and the following error is reported:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a WebCenter Portal Application in JDeveloper.
- Add the deployment profile.
- Deploy the application to an ear file.
- Login to Weblogic Admin Console.
- In the Deployments screen, click "Install" to install the application.
- After clicking "finish", the browser displays the error mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms