Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014***
You can reproduce this behavior by following these steps:
- In Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, or 8.0, navigate to the Publisher Explorer.
- Edit a content item to open up the item's Rich Text Editor window.
- Click the "Insert Image" button to bring up the "Image Editor" window.
- Select a pre-existing image on the server.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Click on the image itself to select it.
- Click the "Insert Image" button to bring up the "Image Editor" window again.
- Select another value from the "Align" drop down menu.
- Press the "OK" button to close out the "Image Editor" window.
- Observe the js error in the browser window: Could not get the align property. Invalid argument.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms