How to Setup WebCenter Content: Imaging for Active Directory Security
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The generic guide for configuring WebCenter Content to use an external LDAP authentication provider is located following the below steps. This documentation does not provide specific detail relating to Imaging or Active Directory:
1) Navigate to https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/middleware.html?tab=4.
2) Select the appropriate version.
3) Select Oracle WebCenter Content.
4) Select "Configure Applications".
5) Select "Reassociating the Identity Store with an External LDAP Authentication Provider".
This document is intended to expand on the guide above, providing detail specific to Imaging and Active Directory.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms