How to Setup WebCenter Content: Imaging for Active Directory Security
(Doc ID 1353482.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The generic guide for configuring WebCenter Content to use an external LDAP authentication provider is located following the below steps. This documentation does not provide specific detail relating to Imaging or Active Directory:
1) Navigate to https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/middleware.html?tab=4.
2) Select the appropriate version.
3) Select Oracle WebCenter Content.
4) Select "Configure Applications".
5) Select "Reassociating the Identity Store with an External LDAP Authentication Provider".
This document is intended to expand on the guide above, providing detail specific to Imaging and Active Directory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document