Style is not Used When Creating a Second Page with the Same Style Resulting in an Empty Page
(Doc ID 1354444.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a second 'Text Page' page with a new WebCenter Portal Application, this page is not displaying the 'Enter the text' and it is empty.
- Create a WebCenter Portal Application
- Execute it on JDeveloper's embedded Weblogic Server
- Login and go to Administration
- On Resources.-
- Create a new page: page1, select any style, e.g: 'Text Page'
- Create a new page: page2, select the same style, e.g. as in our previous example 'Text Page'
- Set both to be shown
- Go back to the Portal: You will see the the links to the two pages
- Go to page1.- You can see the Text 'Enter new text'
- Go to page2.- It is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document