Style is not Used When Creating a Second Page with the Same Style Resulting in an Empty Page
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a second 'Text Page' page with a new WebCenter Portal Application, this page is not displaying the 'Enter the text' and it is empty.
- Create a WebCenter Portal Application
- Execute it on JDeveloper's embedded Weblogic Server
- Login and go to Administration
- On Resources.-
- Create a new page: page1, select any style, e.g: 'Text Page'
- Create a new page: page2, select the same style, e.g. as in our previous example 'Text Page'
- Set both to be shown
- Go back to the Portal: You will see the the links to the two pages
- Go to page1.- You can see the Text 'Enter new text'
- Go to page2.- It is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms