Getting "Security Token Mismatch Detected" Error When Renewing Server Certificate From Oracle iPlanet Web Server Admin GUI
(Doc ID 1359745.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iPlanet Web Server - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Jan-2014***
On iPlanet Web Server 7.0 Update 9 to 12, when attempting to renew a certificate by clicking on the "Renew" button via the administration server GUI, the following error occurs - "Security Token Mismatch Detected. Requested task has been aborted"
Here are the steps leading up to the error:
1. Start the Admin Server
2. Login to the Admin GUI using a web browser
3. Click on the Configurations tab
4. Click on the configuration name
5. Click on the Certificate tab
6. Select an SSL certificate (for example, server-cert) if present and click the update/renew button.
7. The "Security Token Mismatch Detected" error will pop up.
Note: If you do not see the error after following above steps, log out and repeat steps 2-6.
Due to the error, user is unable to revew a certificate through the admin GUI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document