Creating Shared Views On Worklist Application Does Not Reflect Under ProxyWorkQueues/Shared Views
(Doc ID 1369764.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Workflow Service Engine
When Creating or modifying a new view (or existing one) on the worklist Application and selecting a "group" to share it view is created only under "MyViews"
The new view (or modify one) is expected to be created under "My Views" and under "ProsyWorkQueues / Shared Views" when sharing with either a group.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to Worklist App with weblogic user
- Select Create View and created with this params:
- Add name (what ever suits you i.e. jc001)
- Assignee Me & group
- Task type SimpleApprovalTask (form magnifying glas)
- Share View: select groups magnifier and select AppTester Group or any other present
- Finally press OK
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot share views in production environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document