Re-Authenticating When Editing Documents with MS Office Integration
(Doc ID 1371078.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users must re-authenticate to edit documents with MS Office integration.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Log in to WebCenter spaces
2. Go to a Space where user has participant permissions or higher
3. Go to Documents
4. Select an existing MS Office document (e.g. .docx)
5. From the document preview screen, select "Edit with Word"
6. User is prompted to re-enter credentials in a pop-up dialog with this text,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document