Links on Boilerplate do not Work and Need Multiple Clicks when Opened in Multiple Browser Tabs
(Doc ID 1376878.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double clicks are required on all the links in the header/ boilerplate for example: user name for profile, logout link, etc.
Below is a simple testcase to reproduce the issue at will:-
- Create a test user e.g. user1
- Login to Spaces with test user (user1), created 2 Spaces TestSpace and AviTest, provision 'Participant' role to user1 to both the Spaces.
- Goto user preferences (on top right of home space for user1) and change preferred language (E.g. English - En), Now click on Favorites and add a new Favorites to a Space (E.g. AviTest Direct Space URL as Direct External Link)
- Logout and clear browser cookies and close and reopen a new browser
- Login with the direct URL of a space (E.g. Test Space) in the new browser as the test user (user1).
- Now, click on links in boilerplate like Favorites and select AviTest Space (which is added to Favorites in step 3) to goto the AviTest Space, this opens up in a new browser tab.
- Go back to the main logged in Space in Step 5 - TestSpace
- Click on user name or logout will not work, the second click will eventually work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document