Invalid Configuration and Other Errors (i.e., Credentials Missing) Seen in EM for OVD 11g
(Doc ID 1387238.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid configuration and other errors reported in EM for OVD 11g release after upgraded OVD servers from 10g release.
- Two OVD 10g (<OVD_HOST1> and <OVD_HOST2>) servers and 4 OVD 11g (<OVD_HOST5>, <OVD_HOST6>, <OVD_HOST7>, <OVD_HOST8>) servers.
- <OVD_HOST5> and <OVD_HOST6> were upgraded from <OVD_HOST1>. <OVD_HOST7> and <OVD_HOST8> were upgraded from <OVD_HOST2>.
- <OVD_HOST5> has WLS with Admin Server.
- <OVD_HOST5> and <OVD_HOST6> have ODSM.
- Each OVD server is configured without a domain and later registered (using 'opmnctl registerinstance') with WLS on <OVD_HOST5>
- Main issue reported at WLS level regarding some credentials missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document