Invalid Configuration and Other Errors (i.e., Credentials Missing) Seen in EM for OVD 11g
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid configuration and other errors reported in EM for OVD 11g release after upgraded OVD servers from 10g release.
- Two OVD 10g (ovd01 and ovd2) servers and 4 OVD 11g (ovd05, ovd06, ovd07, ovd08) servers.
- ovd05 and ovd06 were upgraded from ovd01. ovd07 and ovd08 were upgraded from ovd2.
- ovd05 has WLS with Admin Server.
- ovd05 and ovd06 have ODSM.
- Each OVD server is configured without a domain and later registered (using 'opmnctl registerinstance') with WLS on ovd05
- Main issue reported at WLS level regarding some credentials missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms