Text Field On Link Not Updated Correctly When Using New Navigation Applied To A Space
(Doc ID 1387750.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using a navigation link in a 22.214.171.124 Webcenter Portal is not refreshing the title of the link correctly.
Steps to reproduce :-
1. Login to Webcenter as an Administrator user
2. Create a new space <SPACE>
3. Create a navigation as follows :-
- Edit - All Settings
- Create a navigation -- <NEW_NAVIGATION>
- Select <NEW_NAVIGATION> and Edit - Show
4. Click Edit -> Edit Add a Folder Folder1 containing 2 links, Link1 pointing to <URL1> and Link2 pointing to <URL2>
5. Click on General Tab, and change navigation to <NEW_NAVIGATION>
6. Go back to the group space
7. Click the Link1, the heading of the page is Link1
8. Click Link2 , but although the screen changes to the link2 URL, the text field is still Link1
9. Click refresh in the browser - and the correct header value is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document