Text Field On Link Not Updated Correctly When Using New Navigation Applied To A Space
(Doc ID 1387750.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :-
1. Login to Webcenter as an Administrator user
2. Create a new space JennySpace
3. Create a navigation as follows :-
- Edit - All Settings
- Create a navigation -- JennyNewNav
- Select JennyNewNav and Edit - Show
4. Click Edit -> Edit Add a Folder Folder1 containing 2 links, Link1 pointing to http://www.oracle.com and Link2 pointing to http://www.google.com
5. Click on General Tab, and change navigation to JennyNewNav
6. Go back to the group space
7. Click the Link1, the heading of the page is Link1
8. Click Link2 , but although the screen changes to the link2 URL, the text field is still Link1
9. Click refresh in the browser - and the correct header value is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|