IIS Proxy Plugin 1.1 Is Truncating WL-Proxy-Client-Cert Header
(Doc ID 1388486.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2022
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Windows 2008 R2 64 bit with IIS 7.5
- Using 64bit plugin 1.1 from patch p10051826_1033_Generic.zip
- IIS is configured for client certificates with SSL
- The proxy plugin is not passing the WL-Proxy-Client-Cert correctly to WLS and truncating it
- From the plugin log with DEBUG=ALL:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.