Menu Detatches When Using Mouse Scroll Button With Certain Templates In WebCenter Portal
(Doc ID 1409675.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Navigations in a 22.214.171.124 WebCenter Portal installation, the dropdown menu becomes detached if the mouse scroll is used and the browser has a scrollbar on the side.
1. Login To Spaces as an Administration user
2. Go to Administration / Resources
3. Create new Navigation
a) edit - View
b) edit - Edit
c) Add Folder
d) Under the folder add 3 dummy links
4. Create a space with template Portal site
5. Edit and change navigation to the one created
6. View the page, and click on the navigation
7. Make the browser window small, so that a scrollbar appears
8. Try to use the scroll down on mouse and the menu becomes detached and moves down the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document