Navigation Breadcrumbs Task Flow Not in Sync with OOTB Navigation Task Flow
(Doc ID 1420484.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation Breadcrumbs task flow out of sync with OOTB Navigation task flow.
The following steps will reproduce the behavior in Spaces:
1) Create a custom resource catalog
2) Edit the resource catalog and add the 'Navigation Breadcrumb' and 'Tree Navigation' taskflow to the custom resource catalog
3) Make this custom resource catalog as the default resource catalog for page templates
4) Create a Navigation model, which contains two level of hierarchy structure.
5) Create a custom page template
6) Edit the custom page template and add the 'Navigation Breadcrumb' and 'Tree Navigation' taskflow from the custom resource catalog
7) Change the parameter 'navigation' for both the 'Navigation Breadcrumb' and 'Tree Navigation' to the navigation model created in step 4.
8) Use this custom page template in any space
Notice that when navigate to a new page, I can see the Breadcrumb is out in sync intermittently. Refresh the entire page will get it updated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document