Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.1.3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excel (XLS) files over 15000 rows in one column are not being checked into the Content Server when using Content Categorizer functionaly to populate metadata fileds on the check in page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to the Content Server as user
2. Go to 'New Check In' > choose any profile
3. For the primary file choose a large Excel file with over 15000 rows
4. Check the 'Categorize' button to populate three fields
5. The Content Server check in page will timeout after approximately 4 minutes and not populate the Content Categorizer Metadata fields
Large Excel files are being checked in that are over 10 MB and many sheets have over 15000 rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms