Content Categorizer Browser Timeout When Populating Metadata for a Large Excel File with +15000 Rows
(Doc ID 1429694.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excel (XLS) files over 15000 rows in one column are not being checked into the Content Server when using Content Categorizer functionaly to populate metadata fileds on the check in page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to the Content Server as user
2. Go to 'New Check In' > choose any profile
3. For the primary file choose a large Excel file with over 15000 rows
4. Check the 'Categorize' button to populate three fields
5. The Content Server check in page will timeout after approximately 4 minutes and not populate the Content Categorizer Metadata fields
Large Excel files are being checked in that are over 10 MB and many sheets have over 15000 rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document