Cannot Edit the Login Page After Customizing it
(Doc ID 1441062.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The (System) Login Page needed to be customized with some text, but the text was inadvertently added to the Login Button script instead, using these steps:
- Login using administrator credentials;
- Go to Administration -> Pages -> System Pages;
- Go to the Customize link for the Login Page;
- Click on 'View' at the top-left then click on 'Source';
- Select the last component 'region' which maps to the login task flow . click on Edit Task flow;
- Select the Script Tag beneath the 'CommandButton:Login' Tag and Click on 'Add content' and add a Text component (do search for 'text' in Add Content Search field).
The Login Page had to be reverted to default in order to be able to login.
However, now it is not possible to edit the Login Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document