Error Updating Database Design In WebCenter Content (formerly UCM)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Go to User Admin Applet
2. Go to Information fields and add a new field (e.g. field is TEST5 in uppercase)
3. Click in “Update Database Design” Button
4. Now, delete the field previously created. Then, add a new field with the same name in lowercase (e.g. Test5).
5. Click in “Update Database Design” Button.
5. You are repeatedly prompted to overwrite the original field (e.g. TEST5)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms