Error Updating Database Design In WebCenter Content (formerly UCM)
(Doc ID 1453442.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Go to User Admin Applet
2. Go to Information fields and add a new field (e.g. field is TEST5 in uppercase)
3. Click in “Update Database Design” Button
4. Now, delete the field previously created. Then, add a new field with the same name in lowercase (e.g. Test5).
5. Click in “Update Database Design” Button.
5. You are repeatedly prompted to overwrite the original field (e.g. TEST5)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document