Import of OAM 11g Custom Authentication Plugin jar Fails With error "The file could not be uploaded because it is too large.."
(Doc ID 1453543.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload a custom authentication plug-in jar file in Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206 Administration Console, the Upload operation fails with the following message displayed:
Steps to reproduce
1. Develop a custom authentication plugin for OAM and package it into a jar file as an OSGI Bundle.
2. Login to OAM Administration Console (/oamconsole) and navigate to the System Configuration -> Plugins page.
3. Click "Import Plugin", click Browse to locate the plugin jar file then click Import.
4. After some time a message is displayed beside the Import Plugin box:
3. Create an OAM Authentication Module that references the custom authentication plugin. Warning: The file upload failed. The file could not be uploaded because it is too large..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!