Upload of OAM 11g Custom Authentication Plugin jar Fails With error "The file could not be uploaded because it is too large.."
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload a custom authentication plug-in jar file in Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124 Administration Console, the Upload operation fails with the following message displayed:
Steps to reproduce
1. Develop a custom authentication plugin for OAM and package it into a jar file as an OSGI Bundle.
2. Login to OAM Administration Console (/oamconsole) and navigate to the System Configuration -> Plugins page.
3. Click "Import Plugin", click Browse to locate the plugin jar file then click Import.
4. After some time a message is displayed beside the Import Plugin box:
3. Create an OAM Authentication Module that references the custom authentication plugin. Warning: The file upload failed. The file could not be uploaded because it is too large..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms