Why Coherence Replicated Cache Out Of Sync On Some Of Servers In a Cluster?
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 3.6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Coherence 220.127.116.11 in application EAR to manage custom cache data (not sessions), this application is deployed on WebLogic Server 10.3.4. There are 10 WebLogic Servers and all of them are storage enabled.
The replicated cache is going out of sync by doing some random actions as below:
1. Start server1 (all other servers are down)
2. Create cache and add items, check cache (cache is increased)
3. Start all other servers
4. Check cache are synched between the servers
5. Create new organization on server1
6. Caches are synched between servers
7. Shut down server7
8. Check caches are still synched between other servers
9. Add new cache item on server1
10. Cache goes out of synch on server1
11. 2 minutes after, cache is still out of sync on server1.
A custom script called CheckCache is checking the number of items in cache. A lot of these messages are seen in the log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms