How To Limit The Connections Used By WebCenter Portal While Navigating Around WebCenter Pages
(Doc ID 1460583.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an 126.96.36.199 WebCenter Portal installation, it is possible to create a page containing a Mashup task flow.
If a link is created back to the current page, using the Hyperlink component, then the number of connections used is increased by one every time the link is used.
Creating a link via the 'Links component' doesn't have the same effect.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login as weblogic user
2. Click on Adminstration
4. Created a Mashup data sources connecting to DEV_ACTIVITIES data source with the following SQL
Bind parameter : object=DOCUMENT
5. Make all data sources available using the SHOW link
6. Create a Mashup taskflow from the Resources Menu - Test1TaskFlow
7. Edit it and added Test1 data source in TABLE format.
8. Created a new page and give access to PUBLIC to view
9. Added Test1TaskFlow to page.
10. Page URL is http://host:WebCenterport/webcenter/spaces/page/PageWithTaskFlow
11. Opened console http://host:AdminServerPort/console
12. Selected Environment-->Servers-->WC_Spaces--> Monitoring-->JDBC--> and note the number of connections.
13 Edit the page
a) Add a the Links component, and add a page link and select the current page
b) Add a HyperLink component, and edit it to go to http://host:WebCenterport/webcenter/spaces/page/PageWithTaskFlow
After clicking on link from step a) the connection count did not increase.
After clicking on the link from step b) the connection count did increase on each click.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|