'Invalid object name 'snp_profile'.' Signalled when Attempting to Assign Scenarios to ODI 10g Users when Repositories Stored on Microsoft SQL Server
(Doc ID 1473258.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having created an ODI version 10.1.3.5.6 on Microsoft SQLServer with the following procedures:
1. Insert a new user Within Security Manager, navigate to the Users tab
2. Right-click CONNECT Profile. and select “Duplicate”, to copy the existing profile.
3. Rename it as <USER>_CONNECT
4. Then Right-click NG DESIGNER profile and select “Duplicate”, to copy the existing profile.
5. Rename it as <USER> NG DESIGNER
6. Expand the <USER> NG DESIGNER and Expand the Scenario object. then remove all of the methods under this object, except for View .
7. Expand the new <USER>_CONNECT profile, and then the object and Remove the Edit method under the object.
8. The new profile drag and drop each one on top of the the user
9. Select scenario in designer Manager and drag and drop on top of the user.
When assigning a Scenario to a User the operation fails with error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document