Last updated on JULY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
An error occurs, "frmweb: error while loading shared libraries: libiplsn.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when installing Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports, and Discoverer (PFRD) 11g.
The goal is to install, patch and configure the latest version of Oracle FMW 11g Portal, Forms, Reports, Discoverer (PFRD) on a linux x64 platform for use with Forms.
All installation prerequsites have been met following proper installation steps:
1. Install a certified 64 bit JDK 1.6.0 version.
2. Install generic Weblogic Server 10.3.6
3. Install FMW 11g PFRD 18.104.22.168.0 (64 bit)
4. Apply mandatory Forms patch as per Document : Mandatory Patches for Forms versions 22.214.171.124 to 11.1.2 (Doc ID 1431404.1)
5. Apply the latest FMW patch set.
6. Configure a domain and test Forms.
No errors were reported during the install and config. After install and config, 'opmnctl status' shows that all instance components are available. The domain components are also up and running. However, when running the test form an FRM- error is generated. Note that this request has passed through Web Cache, Oracle HTTP Server and the WLS_Forms managed server without any issues. Only the Forms server process has a problem reporting the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms