Is There Any Way To Have A Page With AccordionPanel In A Custom WebCenter Application Where All The Panels Are Collapsed On Each Visit To The Page
(Doc ID 1484097.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-Feb-2014
In an 220.127.116.11 WebCenter Portal Custom Application, is there any way to have an AccordionPanel on the page in which all the panels are collapsed on each visit to the page, despite whether one of the panels was expanded previously.
ie if home.jspx has the following :-
Running this code shows 3 panels on the Home page
1. Clicking on each one expands it and collapses the other 2.
2. Then you go and visit another page
3. Returning to Home is remembering which one was previously expanded. This not what is required in this case.
4. If a new browser is opened, the panels are collapsed as required on first visit.
5. In a standard ADF, the panels remain closed on first visit.
Is there any way to make all panels closed on re-visiting the page in WebCenter Portal Application? Like this :-
If this is possible, is there a way to have this on pages created at runtime?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Extra steps for Runtime Solution|