Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After integration of Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 22.214.171.124, newly created users cannot access OAM protected resources.
On access to the OAM protected resource, the OAM Single Sign On (SSO) login page is displayed. When the new user's credentials are submitted, the OAM SSO login page is re-displayed.
There are no errors displayed.
OAM SSO login is working for existing users e.g. oamadmin.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access OIM Administration at /oim and login as xelsysadm in the OAM SSO login page.
2. Create a new user in OIM.
3. Close the browser, then open a new browser session and access /oim
4. The OAM SSO login page is displayed: submit the new user's credentials.
5. The OAM SSO login page is displayed again, without any error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms