Unable To Start WebLogic Admin Server As Password Of PolicyProvider Reassociated With OID - [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid Credentials]
(Doc ID 1501432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. OPSS Policy store re-associated from XML file to OID server as OPSS security store.
2. cn=orcladmin super OID user password was reset to new different password.
3. Everything was restarted including WebLogic Admin server.
4. WebLogic Admin server start-up failed because OPSS layer cannot connect to OID. Following messages reported in the WebLogic Admin Server log file:
2. After re-association, cn=orcladmin user password was reset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document