Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. OPSS Policy store re-associated from XML file to OID server as OPSS security store.
2. cn=orcladmin super OID user password was reset to new different password.
3. Everything was restarted including WebLogic Admin server.
4. WebLogic Admin server start-up failed because OPSS layer cannot connect to OID. Following messages reported in the WebLogic Admin Server log file:
2. After re-association, cn=orcladmin user password was reset.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms