Unable to Edit HTML Form In Webcenter Spaces Page
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit HTML (say, a Form) after adding it to a Spaces page. A blank page is displayed without the (HTML) previously added to the page as if it were never added to the page.
Detailed Steps of the Test Case
1) Create a page called FormFail
2) Add content through composer
3) Select data controls
4) Click html markup
5) Click edit on HTML Markup and put in code for form
7) Click save and close
8) Login into space
9) Edit space – pages
10) Click gear on right – edit page
11) Form is missing and there is no ability to edit the HTML Markup area as column does not appear in composer editor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms