FMW 11g - WLST Commands Fail With - " Traceback (innermost last): File "<console>", line 1, in ? NameError: "
(Doc ID 1503629.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A call to WLST command which is specific to an Oracle Fusion Middleware product or core component fails with
The error may be seen when running "custom" WLST commands which are specific to, for example
- Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Fusion Middleware Audit Framework
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Platform Security Services
- Oracle Metadata Services
- Diagnostic Framework (DFW)
- Dynamic Monitoring Service (DMS)
- Logging (ODL)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Oracle JRF
- Oracle Web Services
- Oracle Web Services Manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document